Cartel coffee lab while it has an unusual name is
actually quite a good coffee house the people are friendly and the place is
laid out in a calm cool matter. The coffee is very tasty and flavorful almost
good enough that I could drink it black
I am not the only one who feels like this a review of the Cartel Coffee Lab could not of said it better when he wrote "I can say with certainty that this is the best coffee in Phoenix. It's up there with some of the best coffee in San Francisco"(http://www.wanderfly.com/#!travel/united-states/tempe/cartel-coffee-lab). It’s usually pretty crowded so enough people know about it but when I asked people for their opinions and look up reviews online I found that they were rated very highly because their coffee was delicious. The price though is higher than Starbucks so that’s why I won’t be in a hurry to go back, to pay more for something that is out of the way. The shop had free wireless internet with comfortable couches to sit on so that was a major plus because it made it feel like more of a lounge. Lastly the variety was exceptional, they had many drinks that I’ve never had before or even seen before, so this place I do highly recommend if you want a comfortable coffee house where you sit and relax and work on your laptop.
I am not the only one who feels like this a review of the Cartel Coffee Lab could not of said it better when he wrote "I can say with certainty that this is the best coffee in Phoenix. It's up there with some of the best coffee in San Francisco"(http://www.wanderfly.com/#!travel/united-states/tempe/cartel-coffee-lab). It’s usually pretty crowded so enough people know about it but when I asked people for their opinions and look up reviews online I found that they were rated very highly because their coffee was delicious. The price though is higher than Starbucks so that’s why I won’t be in a hurry to go back, to pay more for something that is out of the way. The shop had free wireless internet with comfortable couches to sit on so that was a major plus because it made it feel like more of a lounge. Lastly the variety was exceptional, they had many drinks that I’ve never had before or even seen before, so this place I do highly recommend if you want a comfortable coffee house where you sit and relax and work on your laptop.
No comments:
Post a Comment