Starbucks is one of the largest if not the largest coffee company in the world. But their success was no accident. Starbucks now is a household name and every time I go to Starbucks whether it’s the one by my house in San Diego or the one right outside my building, the coffee is always tastes delicious for many years now this is because they have a great "supply of the high-quality beans we’ve been carefully blending, roasting and packing fresh for more than 40 years"(http://www.starbucks.com/responsibility/sourcing/coffee). While I’m not a fan of their recent price hikes I am still a loyal Starbucks coffee drinker because the cost now is about the same anywhere, so when me and millions of people are tired in the morning or have to stay up late at night Starbucks is typically where a majority of people go because they are comfortable with that brand. Every Starbucks has wireless internet but again this particular Starbucks is still on campus so ASU’s wireless internet is what every building on campus has access to. Finally I love the selection that Starbucks provides allowing me to explore with a variety of options from all the classics to the special seasonal flavors they sell on the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment